We are looking for a student QA Engineer who would support the development team in various activities such as:
Release Testing, Exploratory Testing, Writing/re-testing Bug reports, Automating test activities, etc.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Testing applications to ensure they meet the specified design and requirements
- Assisting the team in release testing
- Developing new testcases
- Writing bug reports using JIRA
- Working on implementing automation tests on various platforms
Ideally you bring:
- You are currently studying Computer Science or a related STEM subject in Berlin and can work 15- 20hrs a week
- You have basic knowledge about Software Testing
- You are tech savvy and have an understanding of how the internet works. Maybe you even tried once to build something by yourself.
- You are self motivated and can work independently
- Solid communication and interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in Spoken and written English. German is a plus.
- Experience in Software Testing
- Knowledge of Test Management tools like JIRA and Confluence
What we offer:
- 12€ / hour and a long-term position of around 10-20h / week (only for working students)
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- A brand new office in Mitte with healthy food and drinks and regular team events
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities.
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying