Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Owning a part of our platform and defining the product strategy and roadmap for that area
- Impacting customers’ lives: you understand customer needs and transfer them into specifications. Your contributions help people find their dream jobs. You are making a huge and lasting impact.
- Balancing customer and business needs to achieve great user satisfaction and commercial results at the same time while keeping technical feasibility in mind
- Defining data-backed hypotheses and validate them during the discovery phase of our Dual Track Agile way of working
- Using Lean Startup and User-centered Design methods to shape the product, you drive a culture of product excellence
- Actively collaborating with other Product Owners, UX/Interaction Designers, UI/Visual Designers and Software Engineers during the discovery & delivery phase of our Dual Track Agile way of working
- Be entrepreneurial and creative, open-minded to new ideas, but stay focused on your task and what drives your KPIs.
Ideally you bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in a consumer-facing business
- A track record of implemented product solutions of significative positive impact on the business KPIs.
- Experience with Service Design, Design thinking and User-centered Design processes
- Excellent business and entrepreneurial sense
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Great communication skills with business stakeholders as well as technical people
- Structured detailed approach and great ability to self-manage and organize.
What we offer:
- An impactful position since you will be supporting our overall Product Development
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- Languages: Fluency in English and German is a must
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities.
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying