We are Joblift - a pioneer in tech-based recruiting. Since 2015 we have been working steadily to change the HR market with innovative technologies. Started as a metasearch engine, today we are a recruiting intelligence platform. Through performance-based multichannel recruiting, we find exactly the right candidates for millions of job advertisements. Our aim is to create the perfect match and to make the recruiting process easier, faster and more transparent.
With our new job recommendation system, we want to become the “digital career advisor for everyone” and, as a virtual JobCoach, support users in their career planning over the long term.
For our Customer Success Team, we are looking for YOU as Campaign Analyst (m/f/d), permanent, with the earliest possible start date and a workplace in Berlin or Hamburg.
These are your tasks:
- You will be responsible for managing our clients’ campaigns after go-live.
- In addition to controlling, you will also be responsible for analysing, optimising and reporting on ongoing customer campaigns.
- You are an internal partner of our Customer Success Managers and regularly exchange information with them on the ongoing campaigns
- You are in close coordination and act as an internal interface to Marketing and Central Business Steering to ensure the qualitative and quantitative success of the customer campaigns.
- You can “translate” the complexity of client campaigns into clear dashboards.
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in campaign management, performance marketing or business analytics.
- An analytical mindset that allows you to quickly grasp patterns and complex relationships
- A structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Experience with analyses, conclusions and recommendations for action
- Enjoy a dynamic, agile environment that offers plenty of scope for personal development
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Fluent German is a must & English for internal use, as we have a lot international colleagues
What we offer you:
- A full-time, permanent position with great development opportunities
- The chance to play a major role in shaping the strong growth of our company
- Flat hierarchies and direct exchange with all areas of the company across all levels
- An international, diverse, dynamic and sustainable working environment
- Living our values: Ownership & Accountability, Transparency, Entrepreneurship
- A membership in the Urban Sports Club or a subsidy for the public transport ticket
- Annual, multi-day offsite with the entire Company
- Team and company events and our legendary summer and Christmas parties
- Monthly lunch with Joblift colleagues, fruit, drinks, coffee for free
- New loft office in the heart of Hamburg with great restaurants for your lunch or coffee break
- Much more, which we will be happy to show you in person
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from people with disabilities.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying