We are looking for an experienced QA/Testing engineer, with experience of testing browser-based business applications. This person would have the opportunity to be part of an agile software development team to tackle a number of exciting leading-edge software products which have a significant and direct business impact. We will be building web applications, deploying with automated testing and deployment, using modern best-of-breed web technologies. This role is ideally suited to a candidate who has a solid track record of automated testing of web applications. You will have the chance to shape the automated testing of projects across the company and bring your expertise to an enthusiastic audience
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Expanding our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Developing new tests and tools for our frontend, backend, CI/CD.
- Working with the product team and other development teams to understand how new features should be tested, and then engage them in contributing automated tests.
- Working with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Identifiying and driving the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability. You should know about clean code and the test pyramid, and champion these concepts.
- Analyzing complex software systems and collaborating with others to improve the overall design, testability and quality.
- Striving for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority.
- Configuring automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Tracking and communicating test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner
Ideally you bring:
- Degree in Informatics, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, or comparable
- Strong experience developing in Java
- 3+ years of experience in IT with manual testing for both backend and frontend
- Experience in agile environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both stakeholders, developers and other team members in writing and in person
- Experience using test automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber
- Relevant work experience in software development and/or test automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab)
- Knowledge of Docker containers, Kubernetes is an added advantage
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a Series A funded startup that is eager to continue it’s high growth rate
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures consisting of industry leaders, senior leadership and hungry entrepreneurs
- Urban Sportsclub Membership
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities!
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest-growing Tech startups, apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying