Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Optimizing our container infrastructure with Kubernetes and Docker
- Maintaining our Google Cloud Platform infrastructure and optimizing costs
- Actively collaborating with other engineers, product owners, designers and business stakeholders to deliver great outcomes
- Writing clean and sustainable code, ensuring the extensibility, supportability, performance, and scalability of our product in order to create standards and reusable components that will help us scale faster and more efficiently
- Pairing with others and reviewing work, sharing knowledge and increasing quality across the board
- Mentoring other members of the team and helping them grow (as a Senior)
We have a clean and modern tech stack built on Java, ElasticSearch, Kafka, React/Redux running on GCP using Kubernetes and Docker using practices such as Microservice architecture, DevOps responsibility in the teams and a high level of automation. You can learn more about our stack on https://stackshare.io/joblift
Ideally you bring:
- 3+ years of experience with Container Technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- 3+ years (5+ as a Senior) of experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
- Expertise in clean code development and modern engineering practices
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with business stakeholders/product owners
- Optionally, experience with
- Programming languages such as Java and Python
- Build tools such as Jenkins, Webpack and Babel
- ALM tools such as Gitlab, Github and the Atlassian Suite
- Backend Frameworks such as Java (optionally DropWizard or Spring Boot) or Node.js and Express
- Container Technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Serverless Technologies such as Cloud Functions and AWS Lambda
- Microservices architecture style
- Messaging Systems such as Kafka
- Search Technology such as ElasticSearch
- Databases such as PostgreSQL
What we offer:
- An impactful position; you will be responsible for delivering products & features end-to-end in a cross-functional team.
- A cutting-edge technology stack developed using best practices such as Microservice architecture, DevOps, CI/CD automation and cloud containerization.
- Exciting opportunities to grow on the job through mentoring and coaching, at conferences, our internal hackathons, and company-supported online university courses.
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values: ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship.
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual.
- A great working atmosphere in our offices in Berlin and Hamburg with small developer-friendly offices for better concentration and the usual startup goodies (team events, fruit basket, drinks).
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte / Hamburg
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying