We are now looking for a Senior SEO Manager to take ownership for the growth of our organic marketing channels across all of our global markets and domains.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to drive, shape and implement highly ambitious SEO strategies, boost organic traffic to our site, and help our users find their next dream job. As a data-driven marketplace for jobs, organic search results and SEO form a critical part of our business and marketing strategy. As a result, you will have the opportunity to define ambitious KPI-driven goals, collaborate and align with multiple internal stakeholders, and leverage engineering resources to implement your strategies.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Leading and directing implementation of strategic and operative on- and off-page SEO strategies, campaigns, and optimization
- Leading technical SEO analysis, identifying and executing website optimization strategies that deliver organic leads and conversions
- Developing, track and monitor SEO targets, including KPIs and OKRs, in alignment with business strategy
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders across marketing and engineering teams
- Staying ahead of industry changes and act as our in-house expert on new approaches to SEO
Ideally you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in international SEO, ideally in a start-up and/or e-commerce company
- Technical proficiency, including the ability to speak developers’ language
- An analytical mindset and a very good understanding of business-savvy SEO KPIs
- Proficiency with SEO tools, including Google Search Console and crawling software
- Strong communication skills and a persuasive personality
- Hands-on, goal-driven, and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- An impactful position since you will be supporting our overall Marking Department
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Start: asap
- Location: Berlin, Mitte
- We are especially happy about applications from people with disabilities.
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest growing Tech startups, apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying